Ricco Harbor (Arranged) Ricco Harbor (Arranged)

Woo

First comment of the 2010 year!

I loved the theme from Super Mario Sunshine, and you made it better!
Don't know how, but you did it!

-ganon95- Smash Bros Brawl -ganon95- Smash Bros Brawl

Hahaha Ganon

It means "I have heard of his rumor." in Latin.

ganon95 responds:

lol

-ganon95- SSBM BTT -ganon95- SSBM BTT

Nice.

This is a nice remix of "Break The Targets." I don't think anyone else could do any better. But hey you never know. Anyway this is a great remix. Kudos to you man.

ganon95 responds:

thnx

Case Apparition Case Apparition

Mmhmm

Fairly good...

Even though I'm not a fan of the DnB genre, I'll make an exception you this song.

Now on to the review.
In my opinion, the bass didn't have as much, how do you say in this language, 'kick,' 'bump,' 'thump?' well you get the idea...
Other than that I liked it.
Keep up the good work man.

Outrage92 responds:

Thanks for your review, bro.

I got some new speakers with a sub woofer so my mixing probably wasn't very accurate. I have a pair of shit headphones right now haha, I need some new gear. Listening to it in people's cars and through other speakers has revealed that it's not the best mix, but I'm still happy with it. Maybe a remaster or a remix somewhere down the line.

Gracias once again [:

[CG]-Utopia [CG]-Utopia

Wow...jus...Wow

I was going to give this a nine but i reconsidered and gave you a ten, the extra star for you epic diligence on getting this done. This is a masterfully conducted song. You can toke me at my word, but I think I'll let your music talk for me. It is so well done that i going to put it as my top favorite. I was almost, again almost, speechless. Done so well. And now i but you, Adéu.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thank you for the awesome complements :)

Classical Storm Classical Storm

Epic...

The above statement stands.

On another note, the way you built on the original melody was pretty ingenious . The song was great until the very end, especially the ending bells. Truly magnificent. Keep on making some great music.

SniperSnake19 responds:

Its called Ostinato. Restricting yourself to one melody line and keep building stuff around it.

Glad you liked it.

Break the Targets 2 Break the Targets 2

Great

I love what you have done to this.

Keep up the good work and i'll keep giving you 10/10's.

Majestic Masked Dedede Re Majestic Masked Dedede Re

as good as you other

The only problem is the bass on the one part. Other than that its great.

King Dedede Remix King Dedede Remix

cool

I've always been a fan of kerby and the crew. By far the the best music i've heard from this game. love it.

DJtheSdotcom responds:

I'm thankful for every motivating comment. Thanks Ryanman7766!

Magmoor Caverns Magmoor Caverns

Heluvagood!

You know, this remindes me of when I'm fighting a magmoor in the lava.